Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Blog 1

I read the blog by Rebeca. I think that it was a good insight as to what a blog can be to the writer. A place that they can go to express their ideas in a controlled setting. I thought that it was a good idea of her to turn off the commenting; as anyone can see going on to face book the way that people can be hurtful and incentive. Because of this I think that it was a simple way for her to keep blogging and keep the topic on something that she likes with out needing to hear negative feed back for her ideas.

I also thought that it was a good point to write and blog about something that is a least interesting to you, rather than trying to write for an audience. Because the audience will find you if you write about something that you care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment